2018 Scholarship Program
We are proud to announce the MHMS Chicagoland Chapter 2018 Scholarship program. This year we will be awarding up to $3000 in scholarships to students pursuing a degree related to plant and facilities engineering or supply chain management.
See some acceptable majors
- Applicants are invited to join MHMS, there is no fee to join.
- Must be an Illinois resident enrolled in an Illinois college, university or technical school working towards Associate, Bachelor or Master's Degree and provide current student Identification card.
- Fill out the 2018 Scholarship Application.
- Applicant must submit a recommendation in writing to MHMS Education Committee from one professor.
- Submit a paper double spaced, and no longer than 6 pages as a Word document or .pdf file on some aspect of Materials Handling research or problem solving to email@example.com
- Previous scholarship recipients are NOT eligible.
Top 3 applicants will be invited to the MHMS board meeting in August, 2018 to speak for a few minutes about their paper. If they are unable to attend they will have their paper examined by the panel of judges.
Decisions will be based on the following criteria:
- Topic/Subject matter
- Strength of research
- Professor recommendation
- Presentation in front of the MHMS Board or student's paper
Email a scan of your application along with the scan of your student ID card to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.